The only difference between pharmacy industry and industries is that one can find more competent people in this industry as there are few good pharmacy colleges in India. However, right now pharmacy industry demands B.pharma degree holders, especially those who have pass out from a leading B.Pharma College in Delhi Ncr
This is because colleges of Delhi NCR have given many highly-efficient pharmacy professionals to the industry. Delhi NCR is the location of some of the best Indian pharmacy colleges i.e. Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy (RGCP). This college is one of the best colleges for studying B.pharma as it has top class of infrastructure and teaching facilities.
Some of facilities offered by them are:-
• It has seven types of laboratories like Pharmaceutics lab, Pharmcognosy lab, Pharmaceutical lab, Lab of Microbiology, Biochemistry lab, Lab of Instrument, APHE and Pharmacology lab.
• This B.pharmacy College in Delhi has a highly advanced and well stocked library. There is digital library facility is also available
• Then it has state-of-the-art IT lab with 24*7 internet facilities. The latest models of computer and software are used in this lab
• It well connected through from various areas of Delhi and Gurgaon. Also, it offers superb quality of transportation facilities for its students
• There is a canteen in the campus which serves highly delicious, healthy and hygienic food
• The classrooms are specious and well furnished with proper ventilation system
• It has huge playground and different departments for extracurricular activities.
All in all, this college is no less than A++ College on the basis of infrastructure. But, the best thing about RGCP is services it provides. It conducts seminars and conferences on regular basis, arranges internship for students in leading companies, arranges for more facilities if needed by students etc. All these at a very nominal fee structure which makes it the top B.pharma College in Haryana
Our Blog:- http://rgcpcollege.blogspot.in/