Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy is providing a D.Pharma course for those students who want to
start their career in the medical sector. This college is run under the aegis of Ram Gopal Educational
Society. D Pharma course is a two-year regular Diploma course in Pharmacy and is a long-career
oriented program. Due to the opening of many large and multinational pharmaceutical companies,
the future in the field of pharmacy is too bright.
Have you heard about PharmEasy company?
Yes, PharmEasy the largest player in the domestic online pharmacy sector, with the combined
entity set to serve 2 million customers a month. The pharmaceutical sector in India has seen an
uptick since Covid-19. It makes this sector a huge opportunity for the learners and joins one of the
best colleges Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy in Delhi-NCR.
Some of the quick facts about the D Pharma course:
Why D.Pharma course?
1. Those who are interested in working in healthcare centers must join this course.
2. You are eligible to work for the government or private hospitals after completion of this
3. This is a fact that it is a never-ending sector and so makes you eligible to work for a long
4. The average pay is good starting from INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000.
Who are eligible?
1. Students who passed +2 in the science stream are eligible to take admission.
2. A minimum aggregate of 50% at the 10+2 level.
Why join Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy?
Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy is one of the top colleges in Gurgaon, Haryana. It provides
experiential learning in laboratories having facilities like:
1. This college is PCI and AICTE approved College affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma University of
Health and Science.
2. Lab with latest equipment HPLC, UV-spectrophotometer, Tray Drier, Stability Chamber,
Tablet Compression machine etc.
3. Well stock library equipped with more than 6000 books along with National, International &
4. Seminars, Symposia, Annual function, Sports and extra-curricular activities.
Career opportunities of Pharmacy professional
1. Pharmaceutical companies are also known to hire D Pharma candidates. In this sector, they may work at various divisions like- manufacturing, process control, quality control and marketing.
2. D.Pharm candidates can work in hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities, psychiatric hospitals, and regulatory agencies.
3. Chief Scientific Officers oversee the scientific functions of a company including basic and applied research projects, and the development of new processes, technologies or products.
So, start your career in medicines and admissions for limited seats are open in Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy in Delhi NCR.